Global Factories B.V. and its business units, subsidiaries and affiliated companies*, hereinafter Global Factories Group are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information obtained during your visits to the websites of the companies of Global Factories Group. The Global Factories Group websites may include, however, links to other websites which are not covered by this privacy statement.
When you visit the Global Factories Group’s websites, our web server automatically records the name of your internet provider, the website from which you visit us, the websites you actually visit and the date and the length of you visit.
Additional personal data will only be stored if volunteered by you, for example in the context of a registration, email alert and other (website) applications.
Global Factories Group companies may use your personal information for the sole purpose of the technical administration of the websites, customer services and administration, product surveys and marketing, only for the extent necessary in each specific case.
Your data will only be disclosed to governmental authorities in cases where it is required by law.
You may request information about the personal information which we have on record. We will provide this information by letter for your review and amendment as appropriate.
We use technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data we have under control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
Legal grounds for the processing of your personal information
On the basis of the following legal grounds we may process your personal data:
– Your express consent for processing your personal information for the specific purposes as specified in this website;
– For looking after our justified interests when running our businesses. While doing so we take into consideration your and our interests. Our interests among others are the proper execution of an agreement, which we may have with you, expanding our client base through (direct) marketing and the profiling of our company through marketing activities;
– The execution of an agreement that we may have with you;
– To meet our legal obligations.
We will only retain your personal information for the period that we need and use the information and for the duration of our business relationship. If our relationship ends we will retain your information taking into consideration the applicable legal retention period.
Information, changes and objections
You have certain rights with regard to the processing of your personal information. If you have any questions please do not hesitate contacting us.
More specifically you can ask information about the following subjects:
– Which of your personal information we process;
– How we process your personal information;
– Review your personal information that we process;
– Object to the processing of your personal information;
– Request for changes in you personal information retained by us;
– Limit the personal information retained by us;
– Delete your personal information;
– Contact our privacy officer;
– Ask questions about this privacy statement.
In some cases we cannot always accommodate your request. In that case we will clarify our position in writing.
Protection of personal data
We have adequate technical and organisational safety measures in place to protect your personal data.
Sharing your information with third parties
We will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have given us explicit consent to do so. Additionally we may have to share your personal information in case the law or a legal judgement requires it or in case it is required in the processing of your information for the intended purpose.
External parties that may process personal data under our responsibility will do so only for the intended purposes and in accordance with the terms and conditions that we agree with them in a processing agreement.
Changes in the Privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes in our privacy statement. You can find the latest privacy statement on our website www.globalfactories.com.
Right to complain
If you do not agree with the way we retain and process your personal information, please send us your remarks for the attention of the privacy officer at email@example.com.
*Global Factories B.V., Global Factories Total Engineering and Manufacturing B.V., Global Factories Asia Pacific Ltd.